The mini-map of Black Desert is a versatile tool that offers a quick view at your surrounding area. By simply looking at the mini-map you will be able to quickly find allies, enemies, NPCs and more. You can toggle between the classic minimap (2D) and the 3D one.
- Red Dot: Mob. Please note that elite, hunting and boss mobs will have a special icon.
- Orange Dot: Quest-related mob.
- Square Marker: NPC, each square icon will reflect the type of NPC it represents.
- Exclamation Mark: NPC with a quest available.
- White Triangle: Indicates the direction of your current quest target.
- Question Mark: Undiscovered NPC.
You can customize your mini-map to suit your preferences:
- To adjust the scale of your Mini-Map use the + and - keys located at the bottom of your mini-map.
- You can reset your mini-map to default setting by clicking the small button on the bottom right of the mini-map.
- Along the right side of you mini-map you can adjust the brightness with a vertical slider.
- There is also a magnifier icon that will allow you to search for NPCs not only by the services they offer but by name.