Incomplete (Issue: not specified)
This article requires more information about the subject. Please consider helping out by comments section.this page, or discussing the issue in the
To get access to a boat of your own you must:
- Buy a house with Shipyard option by investing contribution points
- Craft a ship license of a boat
- Register the license with a Wharf Manager.
Then you can freely take out your ship or store it back at the Wharf Manager, similar to land mounts with the Stable Keeper.
Making a Ship License
Your workers can craft any ship license, provided that:
- The house has Shipyard facility (and the correct upgrade level)
- There are materials in your Warehouse
- The worker has Stamina (each ONE resource requires ONE Stamina from the worker - eg. 25 Logs for the Raft License requires 25 Stamina). Refill stamina with worker consumables like beer you either cook yourself or buy from the marketplace.
To start crafting, select the correct ship type at the top bar (arrows at left / right to choose), then you can start putting materials into it. When one ship is in the middle of being crafted you cannot start crafting another ship license. Select a material and the amount to be contributed into the ship license, and the worker will work on it.
When all resources are put together, the license item will be crafted and put in your Warehouse.